Extended to small and medium enterprises for working capital, fixed asset acquisition and other-business-related expenditures of the borrower.
- Purpose is to finance additional working capital requirements of the company
- Term of Promissory Note up to 360 days
- Competitive loan interest rates
- Purpose is to support the immediate cash requirements of the company and bridge financing gaps of collections
- Available up to 90 days Promissory Note or latest date of check, whichever comes earlier
- Interest for the whole term to be collected in advance
- Purpose is to finance purchase of property, machinery or equipment
- Maximum term of 5 years depending on the purpose
- Repayment via equal monthly amortization
Domestic Letter of Credit / Trust Receipt Line
- Purpose is to finance purchase of goods
- Available via sight & usance
- With maximum Trust Receipt term of 180 days inclusive of issuance period.
- Competitive loan interest rates, payable monthly
Domestic Standby Letter of Credit Line
- Purpose is to guarantee performance
- Expiry up to one year from date of issuance
- Subject to payment of commission & commitment fee
Domestic Bills Purchase Line
- Purpose is for outright purchase of local and regional checks for immediate working capital
- Versus 3rdparty Metro Manila / regional clearing checks.
- For returned checks, interest at prevailing market rate plus penalty of 36% to be collected from date of purchase to date of actual payment.