3. If applicable, you undertake to keep your username and password secure and confidential and shall not disclose or permit it to be disclosed to any unauthorized person, and to inform us as soon as reasonably practicable if you know or suspect that someone else knows your username and password or believe the confidentiality of your username and password has been lost, stolen or compromised in any way or that actual or possible unauthorized transactions have taken place. We are not liable for any damages resulting from any security breaches, on unauthorized and/or fraudulent use of your username and password.
VII. Third-Party Sites
VIII. Your Rights
1. You have the right to be informed whether your Personal Data is being, or have been processed, including the existence of automated decision-making and profiling.
2. You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data, including processing for direct marketing, automated processing or profiling, except when processing is:
a. Required pursuant to a lawful order or process;
b. Necessary to complete your transactions with us; or
c. Arising from a legal obligation.
3. You have the right to reasonable access, upon written request, the contents of your Personal Data that were processed and the manner by which these were processed; the sources from which these were obtained; the recipients and reasons for disclosure, if any; the date when your information was last modified; and information on automated processes where your information will be made as the sole basis for any decision that may significantly affect you.
4. You have the right to correct any error in the Personal Data and if warranted, request immediate rectification.
5. You have, based on reasonable grounds, the right to suspend, withdraw or order the blocking, removal or destruction of your Personal Data from PNB Savings Bank's system, without prejudice to the processing of Personal Data for operational, legal and regulatory purposes.
6. Where Personal Data is processed by electronic means and in a structured and commonly used format, you have the right to obtain from PNB Savings a copy of such data in an electronic or structured format that is commonly used and allows your further use.
7. You shall be indemnified for any damages sustained due to such inaccurate, incomplete, outdated, false, unlawfully obtained or unauthorized use of Personal Data, taking into account any violation of your rights as data subject.
8. You may file a complaint or exercise your rights above by reaching out to us through the contact details provided below. You may also raise privacy concerns to the National Privacy Commission through their website at www.privacy.gov.ph.
IX. Retention of Data
Your Personal Data will be retained by PNB Savings throughout the duration of your deposit account, loans, investments, services, or transactions, and/or until expiration of the retention limit set by PNB Savings standards, industry standards, laws and regulations from account closure and the period set until destruction, disposal, or anonymization of records, unless withdrawn in writing or withheld due to changes in the information supplied by you.
X. Contacting Us – Feedback, Withdrawal of Consent, Access and Correction of your Personal Data
1. If you:
a. Have any questions or feedback relating to your Personal Data or our Data Protection Policy;
b. Would like to withdraw your consent to the processing, and disclosure of your Personal Data as set out in this Data Protection Policy; or
c. Would like to obtain access and make corrections to your Personal Data records, please email our Data Privacy Officer at email@example.com.
2. Please note that if your Personal Data has been provided to us by a third party, you should contact that such party directly to make any queries, feedback and access and correction requests to PNB Savings on your behalf.
3. If you withdraw your consent to any or all use of your Personal Data, depending on the nature of your request, PNB Savings may not be in a position to continue to provide its products or services to you, administer any contractual relationship in place, may also result in the termination of any agreements you have entered into with PNB Savings, and your being in breach of your contractual obligations or undertakings, and PNB Savings Bank’s legal rights and remedies in such event are expressly reserved.
4. We may seek reimbursement for providing access to this information to recover any reasonable expense incurred in retrieving and collating the requested information. We may request that you specify the information you wish to access, to help us quickly identify and retrieve the information for you.
5. We will notify you of the time it would take to provide or update the requested information. In order to ensure the continuing confidentiality of your personal information, access may be provided at PNB Savings offices. Alternatively, and where applicable, you may elect to receive the information by registered mail or courier.
XI. Governing Law
This Data Protection Policy and your use of this website shall be governed in all respects by the laws of Philippines.
XII. Privacy Complaint
1. PNB Savings is committed in resolving your privacy complaint as quickly as possible and has procedures in place to help resolve any problems or complaints efficiently. If you have a concern or complaint about privacy at PNB Savings, please contact our Privacy Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. If you are not satisfied with the resolution of your complaint by PNB Savings, you may contact the National Privacy Commission.
Privacy Statement and Consent