3. In addition, where permitted under the Act, PNB Savings may also collect, use and disclose your Personal Data for the following purposes, which we may describe in our documents and agreements as "Additional Purposes" for the handling of Personal Data:
a. Providing or marketing services, products and benefits to you, including promotions, loyalty and reward programmes;
b. Matching Personal Data with other data collected for other purposes and from other sources, including third parties in connection with the provision or offering of products and services, whether by PNB Savings or other third parties;
c. Sending you details of products, services, special offers and rewards, investment or research reports or guides, either to our customers generally, or which we have identified may be of interest to you; and/or
d. Conducting market research, understanding and analyzing customer behavior, location, preferences and demographics.
4. If you have provided your Philippine telephone number/s and have indicated that you consent to receiving marketing or promotional information via your Philippine telephone number/s, then from time to time, PNB Savings may contact you using such Philippine telephone number/s including via voice calls, text, fax or other means with information about our products and services including discounts and special offers.
5. In relation to particular products or services or in your interactions with us, we may also have specifically notified you of other purposes for which we collect, use or disclose your Personal Data. If so, we will collect, use and disclose your Personal Data for these additional purposes as well, unless we have specifically notified you otherwise.
IV. Disclosure of Personal Data
1. PNB Savings will take reasonable steps to protect your Personal Data against unauthorized disclosure. Subject to the provisions of any applicable law, your Personal Data may be provided, only to the extent necessary, and through secure means, for the purposes listed above, where applicable, to the following entities or parties, whether located overseas or in Philippines:
a. PNB Savings Bank’s related corporations, subsidiaries and affiliates and overseas branches and offices;
b. Counterparties and their respective banks in relation to transactions for your account including purchasing and selling of securities and investment products, fund transfers, payments, issuance of standby letters of credit, banker’s guarantees or letters of undertaking and drawing of checks;
c. Third party recipients of reference letters;
d. Companies providing services relating to insurance and/or reinsurance to PNB Savings;
e. Insurers or brokers in relation to the insurance products or services that you have applied for or availed;
f. Trustees, attorneys and asset managers appointed by you to manage your account held with PNB Savings;
g. Referrers who have referred you to PNB Savings;
h. Any person:
i. Who provides security or acts as surety for your liabilities and obligations to PNB Savings; or
ii. For whom you act as surety or third party security provider.
i. Agents, contractors, vendors, installers, or third party service providers who provide administrative or operational services to PNB Savings, such as courier services, telecommunications, information technology, payment, payroll, processing, training, market research, storage, archival, customer support investigation services or other services to PNB Savings;
j. Agents, contractors, vendors or other third party service providers in connection with products and services offered by PNB Savings;
k. Credit reporting agencies;
l. Debt collection agencies;
m. Your employers which are financial institution, for their internal surveillance or monitoring purposes;
n. Any business partner, investor, assignee or transferee (actual or prospective) to facilitate business asset transactions which may extend to any merger, acquisition or any debt or asset sale involving any of the Companies;
o. Credit card companies and their respective service providers in respect of credit cards held by you;
q. Our professional advisers such as our auditors and lawyers;
r. Third parties who provide corporate advisory services or due diligence services in connection with you, any Connected Person, or your account held with PNB Savings;
s. Relevant government regulators, government ministries, exchange, statutory boards or authorities or law enforcement agencies who have jurisdiction over PNB Savings or any Company or over any transaction entered into by you, such as the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas, Securities and Exchange Commission, Bureau of Internal Revenue, as well as to comply with listing and other requirements or directions of the Securities and Exchange Commission, Philippine Stock Exchange and/or any other relevant securities exchange;
t. Any liquidator, receiver, administrator, judicial manager, trustees-in-bankruptcy, custodian or other similar official who has been so appointed, pursuant to bankruptcy, winding-up or insolvency proceedings instituted in Philippines or elsewhere, in respect of you or your assets;
u. Third parties who carry out registration of charge or pledge over the assets that you have pledged or charged to PNB Savings;
v. Corporate service providers or lawyers, who are appointed by you;
w. Surveyors or valuers or other third parties in relation to assets which you will be charging or mortgaging to PNB Savings;
x. Financial institutions, brokerage houses, clearing houses, depository, depository agents, managers, administrators, fund houses, registrars, custodians, external banks, the Philippine equivalent of Central Depository, nominee banks and investment vehicles in relation to asset management and investment product settlement processing;
y. Collection and repossession agencies in relation to the enforcement of repayment obligations for loans;
z. Third parties who organize promotional or marketing events, seminars or trainings;
aa. Any actual or proposed assignee of PNB Savings or participant or sub-participant or transferee of PNB Savings Bank’s rights, liabilities or obligations in respect to:
i. You; or
ii. A security provider or surety for your liabilities and obligations to evaluate the transaction intended to be the subject of the assignment, participation, sub-participation or transfer;
bb. Any person to whom PNB Savings is under an obligation or otherwise required to make disclosure under the requirements of any law binding on or applying to PNB Savings, or any disclosure under and for the purposes of any guidelines or guidance given or issued by any legal, regulatory, governmental, tax, law enforcement or other authorities, or self-regulatory or industry bodies or associations of financial service providers with which PNB Savings or any of the Companies are expected to comply, or any disclosure pursuant to any contractual or other commitment of PNB Savings with local or foreign legal, regulatory, governmental, tax, law enforcement or other authorities, or industry bodies or associations of financial services providers, all of which may be within or outside Philippines and may be existing currently and in the future; and/or
cc. Any other party to whom you authorize us to disclose your Personal Data.
1. When you interact with us on our websites, we automatically receive and record information on our server logs from your browser. We may employ cookies in order for our server to recognize a return visitor as a unique user including, without limitation, monitoring information relating to how a visitor arrives at the website, what kind of browser a visitor is on, what operating system a visitor is using, a visitor's IP address, and a visitor's click stream information and time stamp like which pages they have viewed, the time the pages were accessed and the time spent per web page.
2. Cookies are small text files placed stored in your computing or other electronic devices which allow us to remember you or other data about you. The cookies placed by our server are readable only by us, and cookies cannot access, read or modify any other data on an electronic device. All web-browsers offer the option to refuse any cookie, and if you refuse our cookie then we do not gather any of the above-mentioned on you when you visit our website.
3. Should you wish to disable the cookies associated with these technologies, you may do so by changing the setting on your browser. However, you may not be able to enter certain part/s of our website.
VI. Data Security
1. PNB Savings will take reasonable efforts to protect Personal Data in our possession or our control by making reasonable security arrangements to prevent unauthorized access, collection, use, disclosure, copying, modification, disposal or similar risks. However, we cannot completely guarantee the security of any Personal Data we may have collected from or about you, or like when no harmful code, viruses, bugs, trojan horses, spyware or adware will enter our website. You should be aware of the risks associated with using websites and take any necessary precautions.
2. While we strive to protect your Personal Data, we cannot ensure the security of the information you transmit to us via the Internet or electronic communication or when you use our electronic services, and we urge you to take every precaution to protect your Personal Data when you use such platforms. We recommend that you change your passwords often, use a combination of letters and numbers, and ensure that you use a secure browser.